chase.livestream is the #1 leadership conference in the non-profit calendar, designed to support leaders in charities and associations, as they develop their strategy, build a culture for success, engage with constant innovation (both in technology and digital) and strive to meet the ever-increasing expectations of their members, donors and supporters.
- Delivered virtually over 3 half days maximising your time and allowing you to connect from wherever you are
- Programme focused on the key issues in the non-profit sector: Leadership, Culture, Innovation and Digital.
- The event is designed on a digital platform to optimise opportunities to network, share knowledge and learn from your peers and industry experts.
- The way organisations within the non-profit sector operate is under significant challenge.
Leaders within the sector need to take brave steps and reassess how they communicate to their employees, stakeholders and the public, adopt new methods of working, create partnerships, share and use information and embrace the unstoppable waves of new technologies.
The charities and associations event, chase.livestream, will explore solutions to these challenges.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Inspirational speakers
- Actionable insights
- Peer networking
- Real life examples of best practice processes and behaviours
- Quality advice from sector experts
Who should attend?
- Leaders, decision-makers, senior management teams, Director level and C-suite
- Large and small charities, associations, unions, membership bodies, education, healthcare, arts and culture
- Anyone focused or responsible for strategy within their organisation – our 4 strands are based on the 4 pillars of every non-profit
From chase.live to chase.live stream
Reasons why you should be attending in 2020:
- Evolved themes which delve deeper into key topics
- Digital breakout sessions and lightning talks, filled to the brim with new content
- Hear how and why your peers are succeeding in addressing the challenges you face