chase live programme
Our Four Themes
Charities, associations and non-profits are changing – in many ways NFP is a misnomer, these organisations are commercial, innovating through technology and at the forefront of engaging their “customers” – members, donors and stakeholders.
chase live provides a chance for the sector to learn from each other and from experts across a range of industries that are committed to supporting NFP organisations to transform, to innovate, to lead and to build a culture for success.
The programme has been completely overhauled to great success – view our highlights to hear why delegates came last year, what they learnt and why they will be back. Get a sense of what 2019 will offer and why chase live is the only place for the modern NFP to be.
Key conference features:
- Keynote speeches offering insights into innovation, representation and technology
- Workshop-style sessions encouraging collaboration with other senior leaders and industry
- Peer to peer learning via case studies: what was successful, what didn’t work and lessons learnt
- Networking, round table discussions, quick-fire ‘lightning’ sessions
- The opportunity to speak to the providers currently helping the sector through this period of change
- Refreshments and great hospitality throughout the day and an invitation to our garden party, straight after the conference to continue networking and celebrate success.