Content from the 2020 conference is now available
Find what you are looking for by day, by expert or by our four themes.
Free for all non-profit leaders, managers and decision-makers
In 2020 we brought you a brand new virtual format delivered over 3 mornings, allowing you to connect from wherever you are.
This marked our 27th year, supporting leaders in charities and associations as they develop their strategy, build a culture for success, engage with constant innovation and strive to meet the ever-increasing expectations of their members, donors and supporters.
We are dedicated to continue to deliver the conference you’ve come to expect with peer-to-peer learning and audience participation.
Our 4 themes
Who should attend?
chase live has been designed especially for leaders, decision-makers, senior management teams, C-suite and director level of:
- Large and small charities
- Associations, unions and membership bodies
- Education, healthcare, arts and culture non-profit organisations
- Public sector organisations and local authorities
The conference will also be relevant and appeal to:
- Anyone focused or responsible for strategy within their organisation
- Future leaders looking for inspiration and development opportunities
- Project teams who will benefit from learning new insights to help their current or future implementation