Free for all non-profit leaders, managers and decision-makers
We’re excited to bring you our brand new virtual format delivered over 3 mornings, allowing you to connect from wherever you are.
In its 27th year, chase.livestream supports leaders in charities and associations as they develop their strategy, build a culture for success, engage with constant innovation and strive to meet the ever-increasing expectations of their members, donors and supporters.
We are dedicated to delivering the conference you’ve come to expect and we promise to make it even better this year with more peer-to-peer learning and audience participation. It promises to be a lively and interactive conference – you will love it again!
Who should attend?
chase.livestream has been designed especially for leaders, decision-makers, senior management teams, C-suite and director level of:
- Large and small charities
- Associations, unions and membership bodies
- Education, healthcare, arts and culture non-profit organisations
- Public sector organisations and local authorities
The conference will also be relevant and appeal to:
- Anyone focused or responsible for strategy within their organisation
- Future leaders looking for inspiration and development opportunities
- Project teams who will benefit from learning new insights to help their current or future implementation